Thank You Galway

11:24 AM




I am so thankful for the opportunity I had to study abroad. It is amazing how much I learned about myself and those around me throughout my time in Europe. Never did I imagine my experience would be so incredible. I grew so much as a person, learned so much about happiness and will forever be grateful to Galway for that. 



You will learn to get out of your comfort zone. Nothing makes you learn more about yourself than being with people you've never met before. You are forced to step out of the box from what you are so used to. Being with completely new people allows you to be yourself and not feel like you have to live up to what other people expect you to be like. 


You will realize how strong you really are. I don't think I ever realized I could do something like this on my own. Traveling for two weeks around Europe was the realization I needed that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to. 

You will grow more than you ever thought possible. I don't think I even realized how much I grew as a person until I came home. But I have become so much more confident in who I am and what I have been able to experience. 

I have never been happier. Being in Ireland was life changing. It opened my eyes to how I want to be able to live my life and to explore the world around me. 

Thank you Galway for showing me a new kind of happiness, for showing me what it means to be myself and to be confident with who I am. But most importantly for helping me realize that life is too short to not live it up. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Trust Your Journey

Trust Your Journey

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Travels

Travels