Study Abroad- Galway {Days 28 and 29}

10:43 AM

Sunday I decided to take one last day to enjoy the city, we went to the farmers market again because it is just so much fun to go to. We spent time on the river soaking in the sunshine and decided to have lunch outside on Quay Street at Fat Freddy's. I spent most of the evening trying to pack and get everything put together to leave in a few days... it's so bittersweet leaving this amazing place I've called home for the past month. 










There were jellyfish on the beach and in the water. It didn't bother the locals but I was very careful when walking on the beach lol.
Monday I had class in the morning so I went to that and then returned my bike and decided to walk Salthill. It's so beautiful walking the coastline and the weather was great again. It was nice to just take in the sunshine! I went back to our apartment for a while and then decided I wanted to watch the sunset at Salthill. Casey came with me and we went and got ice cream cones at the carnival and walked down to the beach. We were there for a couple hours just taking everything in. It was so nice and a perfect end to the trip. We took a ton of pictures, listened to music and just enjoyed the scenery. I am definitely going to miss nights like those.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Trust Your Journey

Trust Your Journey

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Travels

Travels